Art Improvement Hell 3: “Draw a figure in action with ref.” Yep, I left her with no face, because it wasn’t about drawing faces, for one, and it looks nifty, for two! But yes, pretty fun, probably an hour in total, as most of these are going.
Rough draftin for art improvement challenge 3: draw a figure in action from a ref. YEAH. WHAT IS FACE.
This is ref: http://faestock.deviantart.com/art/Lace7-86869197 Lol for eyeballing a dull copy and adding space face. Will do something with this later… tho idk what >:|
Something traditional, been playing with it for some days and or weeks, including washing the paper to remove the entire bottom half today. Ha ha…
If the question is ‘what am I doing?’, the answer is ‘I don’t know.’
My xbl thing ran out today. >:| This is what I did instead of milking my last precious moments. That, and watch Elementary. Yes…
My Portfolio: http://hlwatson.darkfolio.com/
Hello, friends! I’d like to announce at this time I’ll be doing commissions again. As usual, all proceeds would go towards me eating food, putting gas in my car, and saving money to get a place of my own. I’m already overwhelmed by car repairs and gas, and am going to start looking for a second job. I’d rather that job be me doing art for others!
So here are prices:
- $10: Glorified sketch or quick portrait (+2 for 2 characters)
- $20: Full body thing of considerable effort! (+5 for 2 characters)
- $40: Soul-pounding blood shedding effort and background! (+10 for 2 characters)
- $???: Simple web design, logos, crests and vectors! Price is per project, as they tend to vary a lot. ”Why do I need a vector?” One might ask? Print projects, such as banners, shirts, and brochures, all need vectors to preserve print quality. The best thing about a vector is, you only have to commission it once. Vectors can be re-sized for any project.
So, send me a note, or an email: captainblanch at gmail!
Art Improvement Hell 2 - Draw a figure from a reference.
Cortana does well as a naked blue chic so I just went with that! About an hour I guess. The challenge is here: x
I decided snake lady looked better in a different color. Yep.
Drawing from this week. I had a lot of fun with thissssss. I read a ‘way to improve your art!!111’ thing, and it said to draw a skull, but I think it meant human skull. Oh well.
Happy Star Wars Day! It’s LASEEMA WHOAAAAAA from RepComm
* I shouldn’t post stuff before I take a break from it, then look at it. The first version was pretty horrible. I think this is less horrible. Also I edited it for 30 minutes, then forgot to save it. *sobs* *leaves*