This is the most text posting I’ve done in like, years, probably.
I’m goin’ to bed.
*by “entitled spoiled youth who still lives with their parents* I’m talking about the lucky saps who have a well paying full time job, and NOTHING to spend their money on but cheetos and games. :(
Why is the PS4 500 bucks? ShiT! Who HAS that lying around?
Now I’m all full of Infamous and Dishonored feels. T_T The best part is, if I didn’t have to spend a month fixing my car, I could totally afford a PS4 when the price drops. Whelp, imma save up, block Infamous on tumblr (weh) and then just dive headlong into the game when the time comes. =)))
(and honestly I need a new keyboard and monitor too, haha, everything is breaking)
10 DAYS UNTIL INFAMOUS: SECOND SON!!
I played Infamous 1 and 2 with evil karma before good karma and have every intention of doing the same with Delsin huhuhu
So I had a go at painting what I think evil karma Delsin could look like C:
We’re also doing a Second Son 10 day countdown, so we’re putting up an infamous artwork eVERY DAY UNTIL ITS RELEASE ASDJFGKBNBDR
(1) I hope that Dishonored 2 leak is true and (2) I hope there are nuns.
Badass nuns rule. Also Dishonored 2 .. the IDEA of it… makes me shit my pants. Another story on another continent? Take me away. The best part is, I imagine the only character that’d remain the same from both games would be the Outsider. Heyoooo!
I wonder if there’s an INsider, or otherwise opposite diety?
Do not panic. Brief exposure to the vacuum of space is not lethal. In fact, experiments have suggested primates can survive three to five minutes of zero pressure without permanent damage. However, the amount of time you will remain conscious varies by individual; count on no more than 30 seconds to enact a self-rescue.
Here are some important safety tips to keep in mind:
1. Do not attempt to hold your breath. Severe damage to lung tissue will result.
2. Likewise, do not close your eyes. Not only is vision (even partial) likely to improve your chances of survival but it is important not to impede the escape of blood and/or gasses from your sinuses.
3. Do not concern yourself with explosive belching, flatulence, defecation and/or urination. This is a normal and expected byproduct of your body’s pressure equalization experience.
4. Loss of hearing accompanied by sharp and sudden earache is normal — do not be alarmed.
5. Ignore joint and muscle discomfort, should they manifest. While the spontaneous formation of nitrogen bubbles in soft tissues (“the bends”) is normal, fine motor control should not be affected for 15 to 30 seconds.
6. Upon rescue and return to normal pressurization, seek medical attention and schedule time in a barometric acclimation chamber. Filing the appropriate request documents in the proper sequence will speed this process.
Once you have familiarized yourself with these emergency procedures, please return this infographic card to the seat pocket in front of you and enjoy your flight!
IIRC, one dude made this game. O_O
You can play it for free.
It kinda runs on my system, but laggy as hell. Going to try lowering the rez and maybe put it in a window, to see if it runs better. I don’t mind if it’s tiny, just as long as it plays.
That is a coolass looking game! Whoa.